Magic'forum Index du Forum Magic'forum
Ce forum servira à vous faire découvrir le monde de la magie et les créatures qui l'habitent !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Disc Image Win&8

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Magic'forum Index du Forum -> Magic'forum -> CREATIONS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darandah

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Disc Image Win&8 Répondre en citant

Disc Image Win 8 > bit.ly/1XEEKy9

.Called..File..History,..it..lets..you..automatically..back..up..files..to..a..network..drive..or..cable-connected..external..hard..drive..every..10..minutesJBrodkin.on.Twitter.←.Older.Story.Newer.Story.→.You.May.Also.Like.Latest.Feature.Story.Feature.Story.(3.pages).OneCore.to.rule.them.all:.How.Windows.Everywhere.finally.happened.Microsoft.promised.developers.that.Windows.would.run.anywhereThey.get.much.low.volume.pricing.and.additional.breaks.for.providing.the.Windows.support.to.their.usersSince.the.system.image.is.exactly.the.mirrored.copy.of.the.operating.system.and.contains.the.configuration.of.the.OS,.after.restoring.the.computer.from.that.backup.image,.the.computer.comes.back.to.the.state.at.which.the.image.was.createdI...followed...your...instructions...and...made...a...backup...of...my...laptop...before...returning...it...for...repairs(can...a...mod...remove...these...2...comments?)...Login...or...register...to...post...comments...Ajbird...on...Aug...11,...2015...Has...anyone...actually...restored...and...update...using...this...method?...As...far...as...I...can...tell...the...system...recovery...tools...as...described...do...not...understand...the...outputI...would...give...them...a...bit...more...credit...for...making...both...of...these...things...pretty...easy...to...useReviews...Top...Categories...CNET...100...Appliances...Audio...Cameras...Desktops...Drones...Headphones...Laptops...Networking...Phones...Printers...Roadshow...Smart...Home...Software...Tablets...TVs...Wearable...Tech...Deals...Web...Hosting...Forums...Popular...Forums...Computer...Help...Computer...Newbies...Laptops...Phones...TVs...&...Home...Theaters...Networking...&...Wireless...Windows...7...Windows...10...Cameras...All...Forums...I...made...a...clean...install...of...Win7...Starter...using...the...key...in...the...sticker...(OEM)Your.browser.will.redirect.to.your.requested.content.shortly.Update!...Microsoft...has...removed...the...Windows...7...downloads...from...Digital...River,...but...you...can...download...them...directly...from...Microsoft...as...long...as...you...have...a...valid...product...keyIf...Microsoft...didnt...want...users...doing...this,...theyd...have...disabled...access...to...the...files...long...agoThis.has.been.the.only.exceptionIn..the..File..History..control..panel..that..appears,..look..in..the..lower..left..cornerI...have...an...hp...envy...23,...i7,...8...GB...Ram...Login...or...register...to...post...comments...Peterw...on...Apr...10,...2014...Well...many...folks...are...busy...using...2nd...hand...Tablets.especially...those...of...us...involved...in...charitable...donations...of...PC's...to...needy...kids...or...organisationsEnter.a.legitimate.product.key.to.turn.the.trial.version.into.a.full,.official.versionI..really..wish..MS..would..put..some..effort..into..making..it..a..strong..part..of..Windows,..with..a..consumer..friendliness..841..posts....registered..Aug..17,..2011..abhibeckertArs..Scholae..Palatinae..jump..to..post..It..would..be..nice..to..have..a..user..friendly..complete..backup..solution..in..windowsA.unified.backup.and.restore.system.that.can.handle.all.backup.scenarios,.from.individual.files.to.the.whole.computer,.seems.like.something.the.world's.most.widely.used.desktop.operating.system.should.have.in.2012it..calls..for..at..least..12gb..and..will..not..allow..for..multiple..disksWindows...8.1...will...installForums..Subscribe..Jobs..Technology..Lab../..Information..Technology..Using..Windows..8s..hidden..backup..to..clone..and..recover..your..whole..PC..Ability..to..create..System..Images..was..buried..in..Windows..8,..but..not..eliminatedAfterall..who..wants..to..carry..around..an..extra..HDD..when..travelingOnce...in...Advanced...Startup...Options,...choose...Troubleshoot/Advanced...Options/System...Image...RecoverySelect...Install...by...creating...media...and...youll...be...able...to...choose...between...a...USB...flash...drive...or...ISO...fileEnlarge./.How.did.I.miss.that?.On.the.bottom.left.you'll.see."Windows.7.File.Recovery,".and.clicking.that.brings.you.to.the.page.for.creating.System.ImagesOpen.the.downloaded..exe.file.and.enter.your.Windows.8.or.8.1.product.keyI...wonder...if...I...should...upgradeGetting..desperate..-..I'm..not..a..technical..wizard..and..this..is..my..(self..employed)..business..machine..:-(..Login..or..register..to..post..comments..Krissie..on..Sep..14,..2014..update..-..I..have..now..gone..down..the.."boot..from..the..installation..disc"..but..all..it..ends..up..doing..is..re-installing..Windows..-..never..get..an..option..to..restore..:-(..Login..or..register..to..post..comments..epobirs..on..Sep..30,..2014..This..will..come..in..handy..soonbut.I.need.win.7.home.starter,.is.there.a.link.available.for.that.one.as.well?.April.15,.2014.Rick.P f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Magic'forum Index du Forum -> Magic'forum -> CREATIONS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation